Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Guidelines

Go down

Chat Guidelines Empty Chat Guidelines

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Our chat is there for the enjoyment and coordination of the alliance, and all are welcome and encouraged to use it! We're by and large a very friendly bunch with a good sense of humor, but we do, however, ask that a few things are taken into consideration.

1) We do have members of the alliance that are under 18, and ask that if one of the younger members are chatting it be kept in mind. To this end members are encouraged to enter their birth date in their profile to avoid accidentally offending anyone. Shocked

2) No racist, bigoted, or hate-filled comments or rants, please. You know the kind I mean! Let's be tolerant of each other, and not throw out inflammatory statements just to get a rise. Bat

3) Try to be considerate of your fellows in your interactions. Words can hurt, and kindness goes a long way and saves misunderstandings later. "I disagree" or "That might not have been your best move" are better received than "You idiot!" or "That's stupid", now aren't they? Sometimes, it's all in the wording! FacePalm

4) Have fun! The chat isn't just for asking questions and setting up ACS, it's a great place to get to know your fellow LDA members and just relax for a bit. Very Happy

Really, it's just common sense, but still worth mentioning as a gentle reminder. Hope to see you there! cheers

Back to top Go down

Chat Guidelines Empty Re: Chat Guidelines

Post  Admiral Ska Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 am

yes we can make much together :) i hope soo see you on chat :)

Admiral Ska

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum