Hey Guys again

Go down

Hey Guys again Empty Hey Guys again

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 am

Hey again I seen my post was locked because I joined anther Allaince but you said you were at Member cap so I did join Dark Myst. But sadly they aren't as active not even close to being as active as I would like to be, I thought I did send an application to Legion but I didn't and Dark Myst got me first. But to business...

I seen you have lost two members I dont know to what but I would like to give another application if I could, I am on the brink of breaking 1000 rank mark and I am very close to obtaining my secondary planet. I uping my defenses, have a little fleet but I'm mainly researching and uping my resources(crystal mainly). I am farming all inactives around me to help out as well.

If you would have me I would still love to join you guys as you've seen I was a much lower rank since the last time we talked so that should show you that I am a active player and mean business on Ogame. Please let me know what you think and I will leave Dark Myst and come your ranks if you'll have me. I WANT an Awesome alliance and I know you are thus why I am back. Very Happy

Thank you again,
InLus

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys again Empty Re: Hey Guys again

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 am

what do you expect from an 'active' and 'awesome' alliance?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 pm

I just want an alliance that I feel is active socially on the forums and seen to be making progress in the ranks and just wanna feel apart of something that I can be proud of and will encourage me to play even harder and when called to fight or defend I will be there. :-D And just be an aggressive alliance pushing for the top spot on all fronts, like I am personally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 am

TheClap I do like this applicant a lot, but from what I understand - we are trying to let our membership drop to 30. That said - I would once again recommend you apply to our close friends in Legion. They are a lot like us, and have excellent leadership, AND all their members are accepted here whenever for chat and working together...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 am

if you are really interested, go to Legion, their leader joins our chat every single, day all the time and we have a good relationship with his alliance, we help each other and do acs as if we're the same alliance. when we have a spot, you are welcomed to join us provided you prove yourself

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Well then I guess I will head up Legion with an application. I'll be around guys! send me a buddy invite if ya want! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down