Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for an Awesome Alliance to support when I am able and ready to when called upon

Go down

Looking for an Awesome Alliance to support when I am able and ready to when called upon Empty Looking for an Awesome Alliance to support when I am able and ready to when called upon

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Hello my name is InLus, and my histroy with these types of games has been pretty decent. I just started back with Ogame a couple weeks ago and already hitting up inactives with no defenses near my galaxy, I know how diplomatic this game can be and so the same with Space4k. I once lead an Alliance on there so many years ago to high rankings, so I know how to work diplomatically to form alliance or None Aggression Packs. I'm not asking to be your Diplomat but just to show I know how to play and work up my resources and fleets. I am working my way up the ranks at the moment and I know if I don't find a good home I will be attacked, but I'm not afraid to stay solo if you don't accept me either.

So if you'll have me I will be consistant and active and build up massive resources and fleets to help do whatever my Alliance needs of me.

Thank you again,
InLus

PS- I like the Logo its from Diablo 3 and that is Tyrael. Love the game and I do play it have a lvl 60 Barbarian in Act 2 Inferno. Also do play WoW on Lightbringer, and StarCraft 2.

Back to top Go down

Looking for an Awesome Alliance to support when I am able and ready to when called upon Empty Re: Looking for an Awesome Alliance to support when I am able and ready to when called upon

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Whats Up bud .

Are you fleeter , miner ? or a bit of both ?

Back to top Go down

Looking for an Awesome Alliance to support when I am able and ready to when called upon Empty Re: Looking for an Awesome Alliance to support when I am able and ready to when called upon

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Right now I am building up my resources right now sitting at lvl 10 metal and crystal and 8 Deuterium the Powerplants are getting expensive so working on Fusion Reactor atm to help out. My research lab is 3, shipyard 4, and Robitics is a 5...so all that said I am a little bit of both but when I can have alot more resources coming in I will start building up a decent size fleet yet keep uping my resources. My production is really good atm and I'm keeping on my researches and about to be able to build heavy fighters and heavy lazers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 pm

thumbs up You sound pretty good so far (except the mention of def). I would recommend you work towards a 2nd planet at this point...

- As for the alliance - we are currently capped at 40 members. However, our allies and good close friends in Legion may be the next best bet for you - we work closely with them regularly, and they are another good group like we have here (just with room for another member).

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 am

TS joined another alliance, closed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum